The Tormey Law Firm LLC: Firm Overview
DYFS Defense Lawyers in Hackensack, Morristown, Newark, NJ
At the Tormey Law Firm LLC, we take on experienced prosecutors every day on behalf of our clients. Whether it be a criminal defense case or a child abuse allegation (or both), our experienced DYFS defense lawyers know how the system works and will fight to protect your rights and your interests every step of the way. In fact, one of our attorneys is a former Deputy Attorney General who prosecuted DCP&P cases for the State of New Jersey for four years. Now, he uses his experience and expertise to defend our clients facing similar allegations. In addition, several other attorneys at the firm are assistant county prosecutors who prosecuted criminal cases relating to child abuse including Title 9 violations and 2C violations for Endangering the Welfare of a Child. Now, these experienced criminal defense lawyers defend our clients facing similar allegations.
Here are the extensive credentials of our DYFS defense team:
- Former Deputy Attorney General who prosecuted DYFS cases for 4 years for the State of NJ
- Former Assistant County Prosecutor who prosecuted Child Abuse and Endangering the Welfare of a Child Criminal Offenses
- Super Lawyer Rising Star
- Perfect 10.0 rating on AVVO attorney rating service
- AVVO clients choice award ’13, ’14, ’15, ’16
- Award winning attorneys from Trial Lawyers Association, American Jurist Institute
- Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyers who have handled hundreds of child abuse allegation cases
This is a review from one of the many satisfied clients of the Tormey Law Firm LLC:
For additional client reviews, click here.
For a free initial consultation with our experienced DYFS defense lawyers, contact the Tormey Law Firm anytime at (908)-356-6900.